Other Articles in this Category
A Cupid-ready list for the perfect Valentine's Day
You’ve got the flowers, the present and the love. Now where do you go with your sweetie?
We’ve got you covered with a few places to express your feelings on Valentine’s Day.
• Black Bear Inn — 10375 Ute Pass Ave., Green Mountain Falls, will have its 14th Annual Food of Love Dinner, 6 p.m., featuring a five-course dinner and bottomless champagne. Cost is $75. Details: 684-9648, blackbearrestaurant.com.
• Cheyenne Mountain Resort — 3225 Broadmoor Valley Road, will have a buffet dinner
6 to 10 p.m. Cost is $45, $22 for ages 9 to 12, free for ages 8 and younger. Includes complimentary sparkling wine. Details: 538-4000, cheyennemountain.com.
• Coquette’s Bistro & Bakery — 915 Manitou Ave., Manitou Springs, offers a prix fixe dinner 6 to 10 p.m. Thursday, featuring an appetizer, soup or salad, choice of five entrée selections and dessert. Cost is $21. Details: 685-2420, coquettesbistroandbakery.com.
• Flatiron’s American Bar & Grill — 2540 Tenderfoot Hill St., will have a four-course prix fixe dinner for two at 5 p.m. Thursday. Cost is $25, $50 per couple (both plus tax and tip). Details: 576-2540, flatirons.biz.
• Holden House Bed & Breakfast — 1102 W. Pikes Peak Ave., offers the Victorian Valentine Getaway for $99 per couple in addition to regular room rates during February. You’ll receive fresh ruby-red roses, sparkling wine, breakfast served in the privacy of your suite and handmade chocolate truffles. Minimum-night stay may apply on weekends. Rooms range from $145 to $165 per night. Details: 471-3980, holdenhouse.com.
• Jose Muldoon’s — 222 N. Tejon St. and 5710 Carefree Circle, will have the “Ultimate Valentine’s Dinner,” with ultimate fajitas, margaritas and sopa sundaes. Cost is $29.99 per couple. Details: 636-2311 or 574-5673, josemuldoons.com.
• La Baguette French Bistro —4440 N. Chestnut St., offers a four-course menu with a glass of red or white wine and a glass of Marquis De La Tour French Mousseux per person. Cost is $75 per couple (plus tax and tip). Details: 599-0686, labaguettefrenchbistro.com.
• Motif — 2432 W. Cucharras St., will have a prix fixe five-course dinner at 6:30 p.m. Thursday. Cost is $50 (plus tax and tip). Details: 635-5635, motifwest.com.
• Ritz Grill — 15 S. Tejon St, offers a three-course dinner for two with glass of champagne each for $60 per couple (plus tax and tip). Details: 635-8484, ritzgrill.com.
• The Blue Star — 1645 S. Tejon St., offers a four-course menu for $55 (plus tax and tip). Details: 632-1086, thebluestar.net.
• The Cucuru Gallery Cafe — 2332 W. Colorado Ave., will have a Valentine’s Day special of three tapas, two desserts and a bottle of champagne. Cost is $50. Details: 520-9900, cucuri.
• The Margarita at PineCreek — 7350 Pine Creek Road, will offer a Valentine’s Day Dinner,
5:30 p.m. Thursday, featuring a six-course menu with an optional wine pairing. Cost is $60 (plus tax and tip). Details: 598-8667, coloradoeats.com/margarita.
• Walter’s Bistro — 146 E. Cheyenne Mountain Road, offers a Valentine’s Dinner, 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday. Cost is $48. Details: 630-0201, waltersbistro.com.
THURSDAY AND AFTER
• Craftwood Inn — 404 El Paso Blvd., will have a five-course Valentine’s dinner Thursday through Feb. 17. Cost is $140 per couple. Details: 685-9000, craftwood.com.
• The Melting Pot — 30-A E. Pikes Peak Ave., will craft a four-course menu Thursday and Feb. 16. Cost is $120 per couple, which includes a gift and $10 dip certificate (on Thursday only) for a future visit. Details: 385-0300, meltingpot.com/coloradosprings.
• Pizzeria Rustica — 2527 W. Colorado Ave., will offer a special tasting menu with seatings starting at 5 p.m. Thursday through Feb. 16. Cost is $49 per couple (plus tax and tip). Details: 632-8121, pizzeriarustica.com.
• Tajine Alami — 10 Old Man’s Trail in Manitou Springs, will have a six-course prix fixe Moroccan menu for $39 per person, 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday through Feb. 16. Belly dancing starts at 7 p.m. Details: 685-1119, tajinealami.com.
• Tapateria — 2607 W. Colorado Ave., offers a prix fixe menu of three tapas and three wines for $35 (plus tax and tip). For $12 more, add a dessert tasting. Seatings at 5:30 and 7:30 p.m. Thursday and Feb. 16. Details: 471-8272, tapateria.com.
• The DoubleTree Hotel — 1775 Cheyenne Mountain Blvd., will throw “An Evening of Romance,” beginning at 7 p.m., featuring dinner and a dance. Music provided by Phat Daddy and the Phat Horn Doctors. Cost is $59 per person for dining and dancing, $27 for dancing only, $94.50 for a dining, dancing and lodging package. Details: 576-8900, doubletree3.hilton.com.
• Colorado Indulgence Festival — Features gourmet chocolate confections, cocktails and champagne, desserts, musical entertainment, bath and body gifts, seminars and wine tastings. It runs from 1 to 5 p.m. at the Antlers Hilton, 4 S. Cascade Ave. Tickets cost $70, $120 per couple, with VIP upgrades available. Details: 465-3565, indulgence