Here's a list of shows, concerts and events that have been canceled, rescheduled or postponed due to COVID-19. Check venue websites for updates.
– The Broadmoor World Arena: Check website for any updates. Events include:
• Jeff Dunham - rescheduled for Aug. 2
• Monster Jam - rescheduled for Sept. 11-13
• "Baby Shark Live" - rescheduled to Nov. 1
– Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center at Colorado College: Temporarily closed.
– Ent Center for the Arts and Galleries of Contemporary Art: Temporarily closed.
– Millibo Art Theatre: Check website for any updates.
• All ticket sales for May shows are currently on hold and we will update the status of each production as we get closer to them.
• Plans to live stream the production this Saturday night had to be canceled due to prior contract restrictions
• Creating a new online presence for the Millibo so keep a sharp eye out for new live stream comedy, circus and poetry that you can access easily.
– Pikes Peak Center: Some events are canceled; go online for information on all shows.
• "ScoobyDoo! and the Lost City of Gold" - postponed
• "Dancing with the Stars Live" - postponed
• Jo Koy - rescheduled for Aug. 7
• The Fab Four - rescheduled for Oct. 10
• Tig Notaro - rescheduled for Nov. 15
•"Shen Yun" - rescheduled for Dec. 26-28
• "Waitress" – rescheduled for April 27-28, 2021
• Zoso - rescheduled for Sept. 11-12
• The Jeremy Facknitz Band - rescheduled for Oct. 22
• Mike Zito & His Big Blues Band - rescheduled for Nov. 5.
• Reckless Kelly - rescheduled for Nov. 22
• Red Hot Chilli Pipers - rescheduled for March 2021
– 10th Running of the Cheyenne Mountain Trail Race: Postponed to Oct. 24.
– 36th Space Symposium: Rescheduled for Oct. 31-Nov. 2
– Cheyenne Mountain Run to the Shrine: Rescheduled for Aug. 30
– Colorado Wine Festival: Rescheduled for Oct. 29-31.
– Cripple Creek Music in the Park: Postponed indefinitely.
– All First Saturday Car Shows and American Hero's Car Show: Canceled.
– "Giselle": Rescheduled 2-4 p.m. June 27, Wasson Auditorium, 2115 Afton Way, $10-$15; rsodance.ticketspice.com/giselle.
– Gold Camp Historical Trolley Tours: Postponed indefinitely.
– Libertarian Party of Colorado's 2020 convention: Canceled.
– Lifetime Entrepreneurship Award Luncheon: Postponed to May 20, 2021.
– MeadowGrass Music Festival: Rescheduled for May 2021.
– Pikes Peak Birding & Nature Festival: Rescheduled for May 21-23, 2021.
– Record Store Day: Rescheduled for June 20.
– Rocky Mountain Women's Film: Thursday's "Film in the Community" canceled.
– Run to the Shrine: Rescheduled for Aug. 30.
– Workshop for Oil and Acrylic Painters: Rescheduled for Aug. 22-23.
– June: Colorado Springs Chamber and EDC Athena Award Luncheon: Postponed to Aug. 12.
– June: Garden of the Gods 10 Miles and 10K Run: Canceled.
– June 3:Woman's Club of Colorado Springs TTT Party, Tampons, Tiaras and Tinis: Postponed.
– June 4: Citizens Project Creating Community breakfast: Canceled.
– June 7-27: Colorado College Summer Music Festival: Canceled.
– June 12: Sunny Vista Art Show: Canceled.
– June 13-14: Top of the World Rodeo: Canceled.
– June 14: Soap Box Derby: Canceled.
– June 19-21: Pikes Peak Celtic Festival: Postponed.
– June 19-July 5: Once Upon a Time in the West Art Show: Canceled.
– June 27: 24th Annual Special Rodeo: Canceled.
– June 24: Bike to Work Day: Postponed to Sept. 22.
– June 25: Moonlight on the Mountain: Rescheduled for Aug. 20.
– June 27-28: 89th Annual Donkey Derby Days: Rescheduled for Sept. 5-7.
– June 28: Pikes Peak International Hill Climb - Postponed until Aug. 30. Fan Fest is scheduled for Aug. 28.
– July 11-12: Colorado Springs Pridefest: Canceled.
– July 13-18: Junior Women's Open Championships: Canceled.
– Aug. 22: Pikes Peak Ascent: Canceled.
– Pueblo Memorial Hall: Canceled or postponed some events. Check website for updates
• June 23: 4 Tops featuring Surface – canceled
• Chad Prather - rescheduled for Aug. 22
• John Michael Montgomery - rescheduled for Nov. 7
–Colorado State Fairgrounds: Has canceled all scheduled events on the State Fairgrounds with over 50 attendees. They are planning and preparing for the State Fair as normal at this time. All entertainment has been confirmed for the 2020 State Fair, and tickets are scheduled to go on sale June 5th. If Colorado is still operating under a State of Emergency in May, they will reassess the situation at that time.
– Tri-Lakes Center for the Arts: Many events rescheduled. See website for updates.
• Suzy Bogguss - rescheduled for Aug. 16.
DENVER AND SURROUNDING AREAS
– May 29-30: Mike the Headless Chicken Festival: Fruita, postponed.
– May 29-30: Grand Junction Off-Road and Downtown Music Festival: Canceled.
– May 30-31: Colorado Tiny House Festival - rescheduled for Aug. 15-16.
– June 6-7: Denver Chalk Art Festival: Canceled.
– June 11-14: Parker Days Festival: Canceled.
– June 12-13: Greeley Blues Jam: Postponed.
– June 13-Aug. 2: Colorado Renaissance Festival: Larkspur - postponed to Aug. 1-Sept. 20.
– June 14-19: Ride the Rockies: Postponed to June 2021.
– June 18-21: FIBArk Festival: Salida, canceled.
– June 18-21: Country Jam 2020 in Grand Junction: Reschedule for June 17-20, 2021.
– June 20-21: Denver Pridefest: Will be held virtually.
– June 24-July 5: The 99th annual Greeley Stampede: canceled.
– June 26-28: Scandinavian Midsummer Festival: Estes Park, canceled.
– July 3-5: Cherry Creek Arts Festival: Denver - canceled.
– July 4-Aug. 2: Central Center Opera Festival: Postponed until 2021.
– July 25-26: Colorado Dragon Boat Festival: Denver, canceled.
– June 25-Aug. 1: Colorado Music Festival: Boulder - canceled.
– August: Denver Auto Show: Canceled. Next show will be March 21-28, 2021.
– Aug. 7-9: Telluride Jazz Festival: Rescheduled for Aug. 13-15, 2021.
– Aug. 14-16: Bohemian Nights NewWestFest: Fort Collins, canceled.
– Sept. 5-7: A Taste of Colorado: Canceled.
– Sept. 24-26: Great American Beer Festival: Denver, canceled. Online experience held Oct. 16-17.
– 2020 WeldWerks Invitational: Postponed until Oct. 17.
– AEG: The concert promotion company Anschutz Entertainment Group stopped concerts temporarily.
– Bent's Old Fort National Historic Site: La Junta. Although the park landscape will remain open to visitors wishing to use the park trails, the fort itself will be closed to the public until further notice. The park staff will temporarily curtail all on- and off-site public and educational programs and special events, and no visitor services will be provided until it is deemed safe to do so by the state. Since the park entrance gates will be closed, parking to access the trails will be limited to along State Route 194; nps.gov/beol/index.htm.
– Buskerfest: Denver - postponed until June 2021
– Cheyenne Frontier Days: Wyoming, Canceled.
– Cirque du Soleil: Cancellations of its spring performances at Pepsi Center in Denver have been announced. "Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is committed to provide a work and performance environment that will meet the highest standards of health and safety in this evolving situation worldwide," a news release stated.
– Colorado Symphony: The Colorado Symphony Association has postponed all concerts and events through May 31.
– Denver Botanic Gardens: 2020 Summer Concert Series canceled.
– Denver Center for the Performing Arts: 2020-2021 Theatre Company season canceled.
– Estes Park Museum: Temporarily closed.
– KSE Venues: Including Pepsi Center, Paramount Theatre, Dick's Sporting Goods Park and 1stBank Center are closed for 30 days.
– Mission Ballroom: Shows through end of May postponed. Check website for updates.
– Mountain Plover Festival: Karval, canceled.
– Red Rocks Amphitheatre: Suspended concerts until further notice.